Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Newtown Square, PA - New Testimonial!


Karen,

I am dropping you this note to let you know what a nice experience I had today with Rob your service technician who came to help with our washing machine problem.  He was really terrific.  I have an old washer that I hoped to get up and running again.  Without boring you with all the details, I can tell you that Rob patiently and thoroughly told me what I needed to know to decide  whether to fix my old washer or get a new one.  When I decided on doing the fix and told him that we were pretty desperate to get the washer going again, Rob found the motor and other parts needed and made us operational.  He also spotted a few minor things to address before they become bigger problems.  Rob was efficient, informative, candid about cost considerations, and just a very nice guy.  Best of all, he has made me a hero to my wife for dealing with the problem. 

I wanted you to know that I very much appreciate you putting things in motion so that we could be helped.  I really felt like we were in capable hands - which is nice when you are a mechanical incompetent like me. 

Thanks again.

John M.

No comments:

Post a Comment